Powered by Blogger.

Advertisement

Madonna Picture



After three decades of hits, Madonna got nominated to be elected into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame–well deserved if you ask me! But only 5 of the 9 nominees will make it. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for Madge. I am not a fan of Madonna’s, but she worked her butt off with work and self promotion…she deserves to be there. When a person has been churning out hits after hits and albums going platinum and breaking chart records, I frankly would have liked to see her inducted at least at the beginning of this millennium. Well this should be the right time to induct her as she has announced that she will be going on a world tour as part of her 50th birthday celebrations.
http://funkyshunky.blogspot.com/2011/07/deepika-padukone-wallpapers.html 

Share/Bookmark
















































  © Blogger templates The Professional Site by wabewa.com 2008

Back to TOP